I’ve long suspected the negative portrayal and denigration of Asian Male sexuality in mass media as the culprit, but it remained a theory. Until now. There’s solid neuroscience backing up the proposition that the more you have a racial preference, the more your brain has been programmed by somebody else… Continue reading Sexual Racism Is Subconsciously Programmed By Media
“Was it to rep for Asians since there aren’t many doing it? Yes, this was a big reason. I’ve always not only been a very proud Asian man (I literally have “Asian Pride” tattooed down my forearm), I’ve also been quite thoughtful about our status here in the US and things like media portrayal and stereotypes.
Still I think a better question that isn’t really asked is what allows me to do porn, i.e. even though you have a desire why/how do you actually go ahead and actually do it.” Continue reading On Becoming A Pornstar: Jeremy Long (Asianschlong.com)
My friend from the Blasian / AMBW world sent me an email which asked me if I knew people who’d want to be on a panel talking about online dating with the perspective of Asian American guys and African American ladies. Check it… Continue reading Asian Guys: Wanna Be on the Daily Show Next Week?
“That said, we are reaching many on Twitter with everyone from actors to former White House officials following us. Our tweets have caught the attention and engagement of everyone from Asian Uncle Tom Ken Jeong to Vincent Rodriguez who is breaking ground as the Asian male heartthrob on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. We’re in it for the long haul and we plan to keep growing Kulture.” Continue reading Interview: KultureMedia.org’s Tim Gupta (Founder) & Han Huang (Writer)
Either way, this woman is at the rare balance between a certain kind of cuteness (blankets and hot cocoa and snuggling), and a certain kind of sexiness (hair-pulling, hip-grabbing, bed-breaking action).
For the first minute, things go pretty normally. She takes off her clothes while he’s filming. But then… wait… what? Why is she getting dressed again? She’s getting dressed in a meticulous way too. What’s going on here?
She puts on pantyhose with a little lace along the top, a pencil skirt (love these) and a matching top… Continue reading (Mature Content) Sex w/ the Flight Attendant
– Most Asian American men feel they are treated worse than white people but better than non-Asian minorities.
– While proud of their Asian heritage, not all Asian American men think it’s important to uphold “traditional” Asian values in their lives, though older men (35+) are more likely to say yes to this statement.
– Nearly all Asian men have been made uncomfortable by some kind of racial stereotype, the most common ones being “good at math”, “small penis”, and “good with computers”.
– Many Asian American men feel that there are still race-related obstacles holding back themselves and their ethnic peers at the workplace though they report very little overt harassment at work.
– Most Asian men have been asked “Where are you from” where the asker is looking to determine country of origin more than six times Continue reading Reblog: Asian American Man Study 2015 (Wow, these statistics are insane)
…”Many Asian women don’t prefer to date Asian men. When asked if they “preferred to date someone from their own racial background” on OkCupid, 78 percent of Asian women said no. Although it’s true that Asian men have their best chances with Asian women on the site, it’s still lower than the figures for white men.” Continue reading 93.4% of White Women w/ Racial Preference Say They’d NEVER Date an Asian Man