So let us begin with something basic: posture. Along with the absolute necessity in having decent personal hygiene, posture is of almost universal importance to a woman whether or not she knows it. The way a guy is carrying himself indicates in the biological terms many things about his likely mental state. Continue reading Yes Really, It Attracts Women’s Sexual Attention
I can’t help it, I watch all kinds of semi-naughty videos because, well… they’re sort of hot, but not out and out naughty. One of my favorite “themed” videos is the famed belt camera, catching the sneaky glances of horny ladies.
…Here’s a video of the awkward moment when a woman is trying to figure out what a “normal” vagina looks like and if she has one. Hint: yours is normal, it’s fine, and guys love it… It’s a VAGINA. Of course they love it. If a guy doesn’t, he’s probably projecting insecurity. Tell you what, just show it to me, and I’ll give you my opinion. ;) Continue reading (Mature Content) Video Crotch Focus … Yes, I’m Juvenile
Just check out what these Searches and tags brought home…
“There are so many silly cliches regarding Asian men and their supposedly weak masculinity and effeminate manners. Such rubbish. Let me tell you this straight: Asian men are sexy as hell. They are also caring, respectful and trustworthy, for the matter. They can be the best partners in the world. You just need to look beyond the stereotype.”
Continue reading Reblog: Ten Reasons Why Asian Men Are Sexy
“I have never seen a show that took place in Southern California and portrayed people the way it is in Southern California. The prom king in my high school was Chinese and the prom queen was Japanese. We just didn’t think about it. It was like, “Oh, yeah, George and Mika? They’re the prom king and queen.” It wasn’t until I realized that every other show is set in some nebulous town on the East Coast or Midwest where everyone is white and Protestant… How boring is that? And that’s not truth. That’s not my truth.” Continue reading I Could Marry Rachel Bloom for This
– Most Asian American men feel they are treated worse than white people but better than non-Asian minorities.
– While proud of their Asian heritage, not all Asian American men think it’s important to uphold “traditional” Asian values in their lives, though older men (35+) are more likely to say yes to this statement.
– Nearly all Asian men have been made uncomfortable by some kind of racial stereotype, the most common ones being “good at math”, “small penis”, and “good with computers”.
– Many Asian American men feel that there are still race-related obstacles holding back themselves and their ethnic peers at the workplace though they report very little overt harassment at work.
– Most Asian men have been asked “Where are you from” where the asker is looking to determine country of origin more than six times Continue reading Reblog: Asian American Man Study 2015 (Wow, these statistics are insane)
Before the “problem” was porn, it was drugs. Before it was drugs, it was rap. Before rap, it was pornography again. Before pornography, it was rock ‘n’ roll, and before that, it was feminism. The alleged “problem” has been many things, theorized to be virtually all manner of things except the one thing that it is – the people making up and accepting panacea theories. The theories are seductive because as long as it’s something else messing up society and not us personally, we don’t have to think, we don’t have to lift a finger. Continue reading In Defense of Millennials’ “Raging Porn Addiction”