Big Brother Does More Than Watch

I did as I suggested, leaving a trail of false personal information here and there, recording the person to whom I had given that information. Lo and behold, soon after that, another person would intimate strikingly similar information in a “mirrored personality”. It happened more than once. It happened with nearly every bread crumb of false HUMINT I released. Someone was keeping a record, and that was… spooky. Two other confidential sources gave me more information, and when I realized they had no problem involving my family and friends… I pulled the plug. Continue reading Big Brother Does More Than Watch

Stranger Still, Our Universe in Flux

This is some seriously awesome footage. A jet flew over my house on a warm day, and almost immediately after being deposited, the particles begin to assemble with each other in the most peculiar fashion into rings, toroids.

Not that I believe water particles do this, but I run through the contrail analysis nonetheless to educate myself even if it saves the government’s army of “debunkers” a little bit of time. Continue reading Stranger Still, Our Universe in Flux

Taller Ballers, Shot Callers – Run into the Court

play pretty much every day and it’s weird because when a lot of people are playing, no one wants to pick up an Asian kid,” Gonzalo Antonio, a Filipino-American who works at a consulting firm and is captain of one of the teams in the league, told NBC News. “They’re thinking, well, ‘Hey, he doesn’t look the part, doesn’t fit the mold, he probably can’t play, can’t hoop or anything.’ You have to constantly prove yourself and it’s kind of irritating.”
Continue reading Taller Ballers, Shot Callers – Run into the Court

Garrick Lew – You Left Us as Better People, Rest In Peace.

“Renowned attorney and community activist Garrick Sherman Lew passed away on Friday, March 19, 2016, due to complications arising from his treatment for cancer. He will be remembered as a skillful and talented attorney, a tireless advocate in the fight for social justice and equality, an icon in the Asian American community, a devoted husband to his wife, Diane Hiura, a loving and engaged father to his two sons, Dillon and Brandon, and an indispensable friend to those who knew him.” Continue reading Garrick Lew – You Left Us as Better People, Rest In Peace.

Kulture Offense: Deadpool & Racial Humiliation

Dopinder is a good example of the way Hollywood portrays Indian men as beta males and white men as alpha males. Dopinder is happy with Deadpool stiffing him. Dopinder is unable to get the girl he wants. He has has to resort to kidnapping his competition like a terrorist. Dopinder is incompetent, getting into an accident, killing his cousin, and getting caught. Dopinder is a failure. Dopinder is weak. Dopinder is beta. Continue reading Kulture Offense: Deadpool & Racial Humiliation